Airwin Aero Club
FLY FOR FUN
A friendly club for those who want to spend their money on flying instead of trying to make money from it.
If someone is interested in investing in flying experiences rather than attempting to profit from aviation, there are several options to explore. Here are some ideas for those who want to indulge in the joy of flying without pursuing it as a career or business:
- Introduction to General Aviation: We organize regular events for those interested in any form of aviation. Together, we visit fascinating places such as Hungarocontrol and Aeroplex, attend aviation-related movies, invite professionals from various fields to discuss the latest trends, and are open to other aviation-related activities.
- LAPL, PPL Training: This marks the beginning of your journey to spend your money in the air. We offer all the necessary training, professional instructors, and boast one of the most modern fleets in the region. Click here for more information ->
- Fly-out Community: With our fleet of the latest design aircraft, we organize regular tours to interesting airports and destinations. Sometimes, we savor local wines and stay overnight at our host airport. Other times, we visit intriguing aircraft manufacturers and return home the same day. The most important thing is that we fly, and we always have a good reason for it. (Of course, we acknowledge that there's no need for a reason to fly, but most of us have families, and communicating our very important mission for the next flight is necessary to avoid potential domestic duties.)
- Fly-in Community: In cooperation with our partner in Florida, USA, we organize regular visits to DeLand Municipal Airport. We assist you in converting your license to FAA, provide access to our American partner's fleet, and offer accommodation for a 10-day stay at a Fly-in community in one of the most aviation-friendly places in the world. You are guaranteed to fly at least 20 hours within 10 days. Click here for more information ->
- Leisure, taxi, or charter flights: The continuously growing fleet of Airwin Aero Club is available to all club members at a special price. If you are a member with a valid pilot license, you can fly our aircraft at a discounted rate. You can even hire professional instructor pilots for special flights, or organize your next business or private travel using one of our aircraft. The special advantages of our solution are that it is completely legal and safe, as all the aircraft are operated by Airwin Aviator School's professional maintenance team.
book a session now